DIGITAL WORDSMITHMcCullough Creative, Dubuque, IA
Since its founding in 1981, McCullough Creative, Inc. has grown to become the leading creative design and graphic production firm utilizing the latest in equipment and technology. Employing a highly talented and innovative team of design, copy and art production specialists, McCullough Creative has earned a reputation for quality, creativity and service.
We specialize in the creation of marketing materials including sales literature, catalogs, direct mail, packaging, advertising, identity branding, trade show exhibits, and signage. Services include concept development, copywriting, design, art direction, illustration, fabrication and project coordination.
McCullough Creative has an ongoing commitment to quality and service which is evidenced by the long standing relationships we've built with many of our customers.
Are you a strategic thinker who wields a persuasive pen? Can you develop comprehensive game plans, navigate the intricacies of the digital landscape, and create and deliver purpose-built content for an array of audiences? McCullough Creative, an award-winning creative agency in Dubuque, Iowa, is looking for a digital native with killer writing skills to join our team.
As our Digital Wordsmith, you’ll be a part of a team that challenges you creatively and provides you with opportunities to work on a variety of brands.
You’re a strong fit for this position if you:
- Are versatile and able to plan and write content for both print and web.
- Love strategy, hands-on writing, and tailoring tone to different audiences.
- Are excited to lead the development and implementation of clients’ digital strategies.
- Have a strong understanding and demonstrated experience writing SEO content and using Google Analytics and Social Media Experience Software.
- Are comfortable working in a fast-paced organization with a variety of stakeholders.
- Thrive in a collaborative environment.
- Have a bachelor’s degree in journalism, English, PR, or communications; or have a combination of both education and work experience.
This is a full-time position with an attractive compensation package and great benefits to boot:
- Multiple Health Insurance Platforms
- Generous Paid Leave
- 401k and Retirement Planning
- Swanky Holiday Parties
- Meat Days
If you’re interested in learning more about how your knowledge and experience could impact our organization and advance your career, email your cover letter, résumé, and six (6) samples of your writing to firstname.lastname@example.org at McCullough Creative, Inc.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Apply by Email:||email@example.com|
Graphic Design/Social Media
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|