Lead CNC Programmer/Setup/ManagerDyersville Die Cast, Dyersville, IA
Established by Joe Ertl in 1970, Dyersville Die Cast continues to be privately owned and managed by the Ertl Family. Dyersville Die Cast has grown to become one of North America's most capable and dependable die casters to service a wide range of industries, including:
- Industrial & Outdoor lighting
- Hand Tools
We are your single stop source for aluminum and zinc die castings, full-service tool and die support, die castings, state-of- the art machining, finishing, powder coating and final assembly. We deliver....
Good Parts on Time !!!
Established in 1970, Dyersville Die Cast is one of North America’s most capable and dependable die-casters, servicing a wide range of non-automotive industries. A family business with a heart, our most valuable assets are our employees. We train you well and treat you well. Come work for a local, privately-owned business that will not relocate your job overseas!
Lead CNC Programmer/Setup/Manager
- Responsible for CNC programming and set up as well as the oversight and supervision ofCNCdepartment
- Coordinates and organizes the daily operations, schedules parts and machine
- Over sees production and efficiency, to make sure the department is running smoothly, quickly, efficiently and
- Provides leadership and training to accomplish company goals & objectives
- Programs CNC machines – new/revised programs and retention of programs
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Industrial Manufacturing or related field of study OR less education with relevant CNC and leadership experience
- 5 plus year’s related experience in manufacturing or industrial setting
- Salary and scope of responsibility is contingent upon candidate level of experience
We offer a comprehensive benefit package, including employer-subsidized health insurance, retirement plan, life insurance, generous paid time off and annual bonus. We are a drug-free environment.
To apply, please email your resume to:
- Recruiter: email@example.com
- In person: Monday – Thursday, 8am to 4pm. Friday, 8:00am -noon. 502 5th Street NW, Dyersville, IA 52040
|Apply for this Job!|
|Apply in Person:||502 5th Street NW|
|Apply by Email:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
Skilled Labor Trades
|Years of Experience||--|