Safety CoordinatorDyersville Die Cast, Dyersville, IA
Established by Joe Ertl in 1970, Dyersville Die Cast continues to be privately owned and managed by the Ertl Family. Dyersville Die Cast has grown to become one of North America's most capable and dependable die casters to service a wide range of industries, including:
- Industrial & Outdoor lighting
- Hand Tools
We are your single stop source for aluminum and zinc die castings, full-service tool and die support, die castings, state-of- the art machining, finishing, powder coating and final assembly. We deliver....
Good Parts on Time !!!
Established in 1970, Dyersville Die Cast is one of North America’s most capable and dependable die-casters, servicing a wide range of non-automotive industries. A family business with a heart, our most valuable assets are our employees. We train you well and treat you well. Come work for a local, privately-owned business that will not relocate your job overseas!
- Works to reduce the risks of hazards to employees, environment andproperty
- Provided technical safety and health support to all personnel and will create and maintain safety programs worker's compensation health programs
- Creates and provides necessary training programs, manuals, to meet those objectives
- Ensure compliance with all state, federal and local safety standards as well as meet any other safety/health regulatory requirements
- 1 to 6 year’s previous safety coordinating experience – manufacturing setting preferred
- Salary and scope of responsibility is contingent upon candidate level of experience
- Previous safety related academic training highly desired
We offer a comprehensive benefit package, including employer-subsidized health insurance, retirement plan, life insurance, generous paid time off and annual bonus. We are a drug-free environment.
To apply, please email your resume to:
- Recruiter: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In person: Monday – Thursday, 8am to 4pm. Friday, 8:00am -noon. 502 5th Street NW, Dyersville, IA 52040
|Apply for this Job!|
|Apply in Person:||502 5th Street NW|
|Apply by Email:||email@example.com|
|Years of Experience||--|