Fulfillment Worker-$500.00 sign on bonus after successful 6 months!FARMTEK, DYERSVILLE, IA
FarmTek offers commercial greenhouses and accessories, garden supplies, tension fabric buildings, portable garages, barn curtain, livestock and poultry housing, heating and cooling products, electrical and plumbing supplies, building materials, agricultural supplies, and more to help you manage your farm, nursery, business or home. Serving the agriculture industry since 1979.
$500.00 sign on bonus after successful 6 months!
Summary: The person in this position reports to a supervisor or to the lead person in a particular area of the warehouse, and is responsible for completing warehouse fulfillment or material handling tasks as assigned.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
1. Move material and/or goods from one location to another as indicated by pick ticket, or by other instructions.
2. Package material for shipment or for customer pickup as indicated by instructions.
3. Unpack material received for placement on the shelves, or for repackaging.
4. Perform minor assembly or disassembly tasks to prepare material goods for shipping or for customer use.
5. Measure, cut, and package material as needed for shipment.
6. Construct pallets, boxes, and other shipping containers.
7. Keep records and otherwise update paperwork or computerized systems to indicate material or order status.
8. Perform other tasks as assigned.
Knowledges, Skills, & Abilities:
Knowledge of company administrative policies and procedures that pertain to material handling and safety requirements
Knowledge of material handling and packaging methods
Ability to lift 70 pounds
Ability to use standard warehouse equipment, including forklifts, pallet jacks, banding devices, packaging devices, and carousels.
Ability to read and follow written and verbal instructions, and to locate stock on shelves using company locating systems
Ability to input and retrieve data from computerized systems
Skill at using material handling equipment
In addition to heavy lifting, this job requires, variously, continuous standing, walking, sitting, light lifting, carrying, pushing/pulling, kneeling, crawling, climbing, and squatting.
This job is required to be performed, variously, in hot, humid, dry, dusty, and cold conditions both inside and outside.
Continuous training in warehouse and safety procedures, and certification in the operation of heavy equipment as needed
|Apply for this Job!|
|Apply by Phone:||563-875-2288|
|Apply in Person:||1440 Field Of Dreams Way|
Attn: Donna Gibbs
|Apply by Mail:||1440 Field Of Dreams Way|
Attn: Donna Gibbs
DYERSVILLE, IA 52040
|Apply by Fax:||563-875-2317|
|Apply by Email:||email@example.com|
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|