Welder 1st and 2nd Shifts ($1.00 per hr 2nd shift premium)Universal Tank & Fabrication, Dubuque, IA
Universal Tank & Fabrication was built from the ground up on the belief that integrity matters. Integrity runs throughout our 43,000 square foot facility making Universal the best fabrication and ASME-certified pressure vessel manufacturer in the country. We believe personally and collectively in the importance of operational excellence, which is why we invest heavily in people, equipment and ongoing process improvements throughout our organization. Honest and trustworthy service consistently bring greater value to our customers in the way of project flexibility, quality, performance, cost minimization, and delivery.
Duties & Responsibilities
We pride ourselves on showing our customers and employees trust, honor, and integrity. Qualified candidates must be driven to deliver the highest quality products on the market, while providing outstanding customer service.
Other Welder Responsibilities Include
- Fabricate components by studying blueprints, work instructions and other specifications
- Identify and solve issues surrounding daily duties by working with peers
- Safe material handling and overhead crane operation
- Operate a clean and safe work environment at all times
- Perform other tasks as required
- Must pass ASME Code, MIG weld test
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Acceptable math, communication, blueprint & tape measure reading, skills.
- Good knowledge of hand-operated power tools, with a solid mechanical aptitude
- Climb ladders, wear a respirators and fit through manways as required
- Willingness to fill in wherever necessary which includes occasionally working different shifts
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|