Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
CNC Machinist / Programmer
A locally owned Machine shop is looking to hire a full time CNC Machinist/Programmer. Candidates should have previous CNC operating/set up experience. Client is willing to train on programming piece if not fully acclimated. Position wage will be dependent on experience and qualifications of candidate.
Duties will include:
- Accurately set-up and operate equipment, including milling and turning CNC machining centers
- Programming all equipment
- Knowledge of both general and advanced machining practices for iron and tool steels
- Ability to read blueprints and understand tolerances and requirements
- Person must obtain or be familiar with measuring tools of the trade (indicator, micrometer, calipers, basic tool set)
- Willingness to work overtime and complete a job within a short manufacturing schedule
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment
To be considered for this opening; please EMAIL JoeV@careerpros.com or call 563.556.3040 for immediate consideration!
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Temp To Hire
|Years of Experience||2-5 Years|