Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
Quality Technician: 3rd shift opening available.
- Manage quality as parts develop and are completed, start to finish.
- Track and measure parts in shop area and lab.
- Use hand measuring tools to verify dimensions according to blueprint
- Communicate issues to responsible parties to help resolve out of spec dimensions.
- Complete acceptance inspections.
- Complete PPAP reports and FAI documentation.
- Assist in monitoring Operator quality checks across departments.
- Maintain a safe work environment according to guidelines and standards.
- Plans numerical control program to control contour path machining of parts on multiple and complex machining operations.
- 1st piece, “in process” and final inspection
- Auditing paperwork
- Gauge set-up and/or repair.
- Candidate must be dependable, detail oriented and well organized.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must have experience reading blue prints and knowledge of precision measuring devices.
Job Type: Full-time
Wage: Based on Expierence
"Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer"