Hills & Dales, a not-for-profit human services organization provides services to children and young adults with severe and profound mental and physical disabilities. It has always been the primary focus to serve people with significant medical needs. Hills & Dales values a quality of life that enhances dignity, upholds rights and encourages choices by the individual.
"It is our work, guided by our mission of building meaningful lives to serve our stakeholders; including residents and clients, their families, employees and society at large. We strive to make a positive difference in the quality of life of each individual we support."
Marilyn Althoff, Chief Executive Officer
Announcing a NEW Position with Hills & Dales
Are you ready to begin the next phase of your nursing career to include leadership and services. Learn from our current Health Services Director the skills needed to move forward...
Duties and responsibilities will include supervision of Certified Medication Aides, and in conjunction with the department director will assist with implementing procedures and services for the health services department to ensure compliance with federal, state and local regulations, MCOs. The various responsibilities may also include:
- Participating in pre-admissions visits with potential residents and families.
- Prepares and assists with resident admissions and discharges.
- Assess and coordinates resident’s long term health care needs.
- Coordinates and facilitates the physician clinics at the residential center.
- Assist with resident assessments
- Accompany residents on appointments
- Assist with shift rotation when needed
- Active Registered Nurse (RN) license &/or Bachelor’s degree (B.A. or B.S.) from four-year college or university in nursing.
- CPR/FA Certified and maintain certification.
- Become MANDT certified and maintain certification.
- Mandatory Reporter training in accordance with the State of Iowa guidelines.
- Ability to lift 35 lbs.
- A minimum of three years in a health or human services setting in a nursing role.
- A minimum of three years supervisory experience in a leadership role.
- Valid driver’s license and ability to drive agency vehicles.
Please visit www.hillsdales.org/site/careers/applications/
Send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com
To see full job description please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Offer of employment is contingent upon successful completion of criminal background checks and drug screening. EOE
|Apply for this Job!|
|Apply in Person:||1011 Davis St.|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
Human and Social Services
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||2-5 Years|