On a Mission to Put
a Million People to Work
Express Employment Professionals is one of the top staffing companies in the U.S. and Canada. Every day, we help people find jobs and provide workforce solutions to businesses. Express has more than 750 franchise locations that provide a full range of employment solutions that include full-time, temporary, and part-time employment in a wide range of positions, including professional, commercial, and administrative. Each Express office is locally owned and operated and backed by the expertise and support of an international headquarters. Simply put, Express is large enough to meet your needs and small enough to care.
If you're a job seeker, Express will assess your skills and work with you to find a job that fits your needs and abilities. Applicants never pay a fee at Express, and you'll have the opportunity to earn benefits such as medical insurance, holiday pay, vacation pay, referral bonuses and much more. Learn more.
For employers, Express Employment Professionals provides staffing and HR solutions to help meet your needs and production goals.
LIKE US! Facebook.com/ExpressDbq
A Galena Office is seeking a part-time Administrative Assistant. (25 -30 hours/week) $11-$12/hour
- Under the supervision of the Regional office Sales Manager, performs administrative tasks for the agents and the sales manager in the Galena office. Duties include answering phones, greeting visitors, data entry into the MLS (Multiple Listing Service), and processing incoming and outgoing mail and faxes.
- Reports to: Regional Sales Manager in Dubuque Office.
- Directs: This is a non-supervisory position.
- Other: Works closely with agents and their clients, corporate office staff, and the general public.
- Inputs all listings, pendings, closings, and changes into MLS system for Galena and Dubuque County.
- Enters transaction information on TR form in Ruhl&Ruhl database.
- Reviews agents’ paperwork for legal compliance.
- Provide excellent customer service to agents and outside public.
- Prepares Market Analysis weekly.
- Orders home warranties.
- Add open houses to the website and send to the TH Galena Gazette or Territory Times
- Performs general administrative duties, including typing, data entry, copying, filing, handling incoming and outgoing mail and faxes, making calls, and sending emails.
- Performs general housekeeping tasks in reception area, MLS room, conference rooms, and kitchen.
- Troubleshoots for copiers, fax machines, printers, and computers. Submits work requests to IT as needed.
- Coordinates holiday parties and other special events.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Reconcile the trust and operating account; make bank deposits (earnest money checks)
- Run mail
- Ensures all office supplies are stocked and completes ordering.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Knowledge of: general office practices, real estate terminology and spelling.
- Skill/Ability to: effectively assist the public; prepare records, reports, and correspondence neatly and professionally; have a high level or organization and accuracy, operate a variety of office machines including switchboard, fax, copier, printer, and computer using standard word processing, spreadsheet, and data entry software (Microsoft Office products and real estate programs); type accurately at a speed of at least 40 words per minute; maintain files accurately; multi-task; and establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, agents, and the general public.
- Climate controlled office.
- Moderate noise level.
- Hours are 10:00 am – 4:00 pm Monday – Friday.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Madi at Express Employment Professionals or email your resume to: Madelyn.Jantsch@expresspros.com
Never a fee to the applicant!
Temp To Hire
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|