Architectural/Structural EngineerMcCullough Creative, Dubuque, IA
Since its founding in 1981, McCullough Creative, Inc. has grown to become the leading creative design and graphic production firm utilizing the latest in equipment and technology. Employing a highly talented and innovative team of design, copy and art production specialists, McCullough Creative has earned a reputation for quality, creativity and service.
We specialize in the creation of marketing materials including sales literature, catalogs, direct mail, packaging, advertising, identity branding, trade show exhibits, and signage. Services include concept development, copywriting, design, art direction, illustration, fabrication and project coordination.
McCullough Creative has an ongoing commitment to quality and service which is evidenced by the long standing relationships we've built with many of our customers.
Are you excited by jigs, tight tolerances, and designing connections? Do you geek out about gables, gauges, and girders? If so, you might be the right fit! McCullough Creative, an award-winning creative agency and exhibit fabricator, is looking for an Architectural/Structural Engineer to develop detailed shop drawings for the construction of museum exhibits/displays and corporate environments.
This position will collaborate with both our Creative and Production Departments to turn impossible ideas into impressive realities. A four-year degree is not required. We will consider degree-seeking students and applicants with relevant work history.
You’re a strong fit for this position if you:
- Are proficient in 3D and 2D CAD modeling (Revit, Vectorworks, and/or Solidworks experience is great, too).
- Have experience working with different materials and substrates, like acrylic, aluminum, plywood, hardwood, MDF, solid surface, and dibond.
- Understand ADA requirements including, such as ramps, access, visual item placement, and reaches.
- Have killer math skills.
- Can create a drawing for everything ranging from initial ideas to fully developed concepts, while considering factors such as size, weight, fabrication processes, shipping, and installation.
- Have hands-on experience wielding a hammer and fabricating what you’ve designed.
This is a freelance position that pays well and provides other benefits outside of a paycheck:
- Collaborative environment.
- Creative challenges.
- Opportunities to apply your skills and experiences with an established industry leader.
- Co-workers with a passion for what they do.
- Casual work environment.
If you’re interested in learning more about how your knowledge and experience could impact our organization and advance your career, email your cover letter and résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org at McCullough Creative, Inc.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Apply by Email:||email@example.com|
|Years of Experience||--|