Flexsteel Industries, Inc. is a seating specialist with more than 116 years of experience creating fine upholstered furniture for residential, commercial and vehicle installations.
With corporate headquarters in Dubuque, Iowa, Flexsteel encompasses a nation-wide network of manufacturing facilities with operations in Dublin, Georgia; Harrison, Arkansas; Louisville, Kentucky; Riverside, California; and Starkville, Mississippi. More than 1750 associates are employed at Flexsteel facilities, with 350 associates employed in Dubuque.
Flexsteel is named for the unique flexible blue steel seat spring which offers durability and comfort, backed by one of the furniture industry's few lifetime limited warranties.
For more information, visit http://www.Flexsteel.com.
Provides Human Resource support to International, Louisville and Global Headquarters (Residential and Contract Businesses, Accounting, IT, Marketing and Communications) locations by partnering with leaders to develop and implement initiatives and policies that support having the right talent in the right place at the right time in order to achieve business goals.
Communicates and consults on all areas of human resources including compensation, benefits, staffing, organizational development, employee relations, employee development and performance management in alignment with corporate human resources strategies and processes.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Collaborates with leadership to translate current and future business goals and develops initiatives and tactics to meet business objectives in alignment with overall human resource strategies and processes.
- Stays current with labor requirements and trends to ensure compliant and competitive practices. Ensures internal processes are effective/compliant and all reporting internal/external requirements are met.
- Partners with leadership to identify organizational structure and skill requirements needed to meet business and functional objectives. Drives the recruitment, pre-screening/testing, selection, offer/employment agreement generation and orientation/transition process for new associates.
- Develops and implements performance management, training and development programs to ensure completion and effectiveness. Provides coaching and guidance on communication, objective alignment, performance differentiation, skill development, career pathing and succession planning to ensure effective management and recognition of talent.
- Facilitation of the annual office year-end review and compensation process to enable performance differentiation. Ensures performance improvement plans are developed and completed to address performance concerns with associates in a timely manner.
- Investigates and resolves conflicts by coaching and counseling on human resource matters. Completes robust investigations to resolve reports of misconduct.
- Develops and implements employee relations initiatives including recognition and engagement activities aimed at creating a safe and inclusive working environment that aids in the effectiveness and retention of all associates.
- Acts as a project manager for various HR initiatives.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE DESIRED:
- College Degree in Human Resources, Labor Relations, Business Administration or related field.
- 5 or more years of human resource management and leadership partnership experience.
- Multi-country HR Management experience preferred.
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills.
Flexsteel Industries, Inc. offers a competitive salary, along with an excellent full-time benefits package, paid holidays, a friendly, supportive work environment, Flexsteel furniture discounts, and professional growth opportunities. EOE M/F/H/V
Please apply online at http://www.flexsteel.com/about-us/careers
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||5-10 Years|