Founded in 1981, Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is a multibillion dollar, multibank holding company offering uniquely different banking solutions for business and personal clients. Heartland's independent community banks are chartered in the states of Iowa, Illinois, Wisconsin, New Mexico, Arizona, Montana, Colorado, Minnesota, Kansas and Missouri, with a total of 86 banking locations serving over 100 communities.
Heartland's common stock is traded through the NASDAQ® Global Select Market System under the symbol “HTLF.”
Why Heartland? Visit our YouTube page!
At Heartland Financial USA, INC., we’re your career destination!
Heartland Financial USA, Inc. (Heartland) is seeking a Loan Documentation Imaging Specialist I to join our growing team in Dubuque, IA. Under close supervision, the Loan Documentation Imaging Specialist I is responsible for the indexing of scanned loan documentation to the respective loan file within the bank’s Info Access imaging system, in accordance with bank guidelines and procedures.
- Associate's degree in Business, Finance or Accounting, 3-5 years loan documentation processing or relevant experience.
- Indexes scanned loan documentation to the appropriate loan to ensure files contain the most recent information, are organized and are maintained in accordance with bank guidelines, while meeting Service Level Agreements.
- Verifies the indexing of scanned loan documentation to accurately identify the document type and ensure images are associated to the appropriate loan.
- 6 - 12 months experience in quality review of moderate to complex loan documents.
At Heartland Financial USA, Inc., we are one of the top 100 bank holding companies nationwide, Heartland delivers high-quality financial products and service to clients in the Midwestern, Southwestern and Western United States. This means great resources and career opportunities for our staff! We can provide you the training and support to develop a great career at Heartland Financial USA, Inc. If you long to join a successful team while expanding your professional skills and experience, then explore a career with us today!
We’re committed to being an Employer of Choice providing a positive, professional work culture that takes care of the welfare of our team members. We believe in:
· Talent Development – We provide resources to support internal career growth
· Recognition and Reward – We provide competitive compensation and rewards programs
· Corporate Citizenship – We’re committed to making a difference in our communities
- Balance – We believe in balance between work, leisure, and wellness
- Empowerment – We help people grow professionally through empowerment to make decisions and take responsibility for them
We offer competitive compensation and benefits, including:
- Paid time off including vacation and sick days, community volunteering, parental leave, and Holidays.
- Tuition Benefit plan
- 401k Retirement plan with company match & Discretionary Profit Sharing plan
- Subsidized Medical and Dental insurance
- Free Life and Disability insurance coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Voluntary Vision, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, and Accident plans
Employee Assistance program for staff and family members
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||2-5 Years|