Greenhouse Project Manager-$500 Sign On Bonus after successful 6 months!FARMTEK, Dyersville, IA
This listing has expired
FarmTek offers commercial greenhouses and accessories, garden supplies, tension fabric buildings, portable garages, barn curtain, livestock and poultry housing, heating and cooling products, electrical and plumbing supplies, building materials, agricultural supplies, and more to help you manage your farm, nursery, business or home. Serving the agriculture industry since 1979.
$500 SIGN ON BONUS AFTER SUCCESSFUL SIX MONTHS!
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Supervise the work activities of construction crews assigned to assemble greenhouses onsite, and evaluate their performance.
- Assign work to construction crews, and coordinate their activities.
- Select outside contractors for building assembly, and coordinate their activities.
- Arrange for preparation of worksites for assembly and placement of greenhouses, including checking for building codes, clearances, ground type, leveling, anchoring, etc.
- Advise customers regarding the design of their greenhouses and systems.
- Provide technical support for customers who install their own greenhouses and systems.
- Respond to customer inquiries and complaints regarding design, installation, and product quality at all stages of the process.
- Schedule and ship material for installations, and arrange for necessary equipment.
- Inspect site before and after installation as needed.
- Compile estimates for pricing quotations.
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
Knowledges, Skills, & Abilities:
Knowledge of corporate policies and procedures related to human resources management
Knowledge of corporate policies and procedures related to the hiring of private contractors
Knowledge of building codes and restrictions
Knowledge of construction requirements and techniques
Ability to define and solve specific customer problems associated with installation
Ability to manage multiple, complex activities
Ability to supervise the work of others
Ability to develop and use complex systems to accomplish goals
Ability to read and follow complex instructions, use computer systems, and read blueprints and schematics, plus three years of construction experience
The person in this position needs continuous training in corporate policies and procedures related to product installation, contracting for services, and human resources management
This listing has expired
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|