Hirschbach Motor Lines is a refrigerated carrier established in 1935. Proudly family owned, Hirschbach's refrigerated fleet is among the newest, most fuel efficient, and environmentally friendly in the trucking industry. We specialize in delivering fresh and frozen products across the United States along with offering experience in handling dry goods. Hirschbach is a company built on strong relationships with our family of customers, drivers, employees, vendors, and partner carries. We welcome you to join our family!
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Monitoring assigned drivers daily.
- Sending preplans to drivers and securing a driver commitment within two hours.
- Tracking and recording drivers’ performance from dispatch to delivery to ensure on-time service.
- Updating drivers’ PTA in the system quickly and accurately.
- Managing driver home time requirements and keeping appropriate personnel informed of those requirements by updating each driver’s RDO daily.
- Working closely with safety, maintenance, and operations to ensure operators comply with the policies and procedures of each department.
- Promptly answering phone calls, e-mails, voicemails, and other questions from co-workers and drivers.
- Monitoring the OR of all Hirschbach drivers to proactively identify issues that may cause turnover, then creating resolutions to ensure the success of Hirschbach and its drivers.
- Proactively identifying issues that may occur with an operator’s settlement or pay by working closely with Settlement and Payroll.
- Maintaining positive customer, driver, and carrier relations.
- Other duties as assigned
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
|Years of Experience||--|