DDI, Inc. is a successful import/export company specializing in developing custom programs for small to medium sized retail groups, OEM manufacturers, and agricultural businesses.
With corporate headquarters in Dubuque, and offices in Seattle, Canada, China, and Japan DDI continues to see rapid growth of sales and clients. DDI sells full container loads of product by sourcing or manufacturing products and shipping it without needing additional outside services, such as quality verification, warehousing, customs brokerages, or freight forwarders. This allows DDI, Inc. to be not only highly cost competitive, but also timelier on getting product to the client.
Product programs include agricultural buildings, confinements, and ventilation; OEM metal or plastic products or parts; and retail products including hardware, lighting, furniture, lawn & garden, and outdoor equipment.
Are you looking for a position that allows you to grow, travel and prosper?
Global outdoor living company located right here in Dubuque needs talented, enthusiastic team members. Retail B to B sales trainee and product development positions available!
Recognizing that our team members are our most important assets, we are committed to offering a comprehensive benefits package.
Ideal candidates will be:
- Results-oriented, enthusiastic and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Able to build and maintain key business relationships
- Eager to work independently AND in teams while exercising sound judgment
- Clear and patient communicators in writing, on the phone and face to face
- Committed to applying high personal standards of integrity and character
- Comfortable doing extensive work with MS Office and web applications
- Able to effectively organize activities in the face of many simultaneous demands
- Available for overnight and international travel
- Quick, self-motivated learners
- Degree a plus, but relevant work experience will be considered
For consideration -
- Email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
- Include an explanation of any project for which you were responsible and of which you are particulary proud
|Years of Experience||--|