About American Customer Care, Inc.
The American Customer Care culture is rooted in the belief that exceptional performance is a function of exceptional people, exceptional tools, exceptional training, exceptional measurement, and most importantly, exceptional expectations.
That's where American Customer Care comes in.
We have the capacity and the technology. We have the best people to treat customers the old-fashioned way with courtesy, friendliness and intelligence. We allow customers, or potential customers, to contact us at any time or manner that is convenient for them.
TAKING RESUMES AND APPLICATIONS NOW!!
INBOUND CUSTOMER SERVICE SUPPORT
NEW ORIENTATION STARTING Sept. 5th
American Customer Care is looking for individuals with excellent customer service skills to assist customers for our leading nutritional Dr. branded company. Our Health and Wellness Support Agents will take calls to place orders and up sell features to callers while building rapport with a positive attitude. Applicants must be motivated and provide valuable services to our client.
- Handle customer inquiries in a prompt and professional manner
- Multi-task a variety of responsibilities
- Ability to understand customer needs and offer appropriate solutions
- Represent our client in a professional and positive manner in all situations
- Ability to remain positive in a fast-paced environment
- Enjoy taking on new challenges
- Answer customer/client requests or inquiries concerning services, products, equipment, claims, and reports problem areas
- May be required to work in one or multiple queues/skill sets over various customer contact channels
- Responsible for improving customer retention through programs and service provided to the customer
- Utilizes systems to initiate and complete service orders and handle customer requests
- Continually maintain working knowledge of all company products, services and promotions
- Make recommendations according to customer’s needs on products.
Other Requirements Include
- Basic PC knowledge, including Windows, email and other computer applications
- Experience in an environment in which customer interaction was required
- Professional demeanor and clear speaking voice
- Ability to type 30-35 WPM with 85% accuracy
- Ability to multi-task
- High school diploma/GED or appropriate experience preferred
TAKING APPLICATIONS/RESUMES NOW
POSITION STARTS Sept 5th
FREE/DISCOUNTED GYM MEMBERSHIP! EMPLOYEE PERKS PROGRAM!! (DISCOUNTS AT LOCAL BUSINESSES)
Starting at $10.00 hr.
MUST BE ABLE TO COMPLETE 2 WEEKS TRAINING WITH 100% ATTENDANCE MONDAY-FRIDAY 9AM-5:30PM (NO EXCEPTIONS)
Please call or stop by today!!!
1555 E. Business Hwy 151
|Apply for this Job!|
|Apply by Phone:||608-642-4687|
|Apply in Person:||American Customer Care|
1555 E. Business Hwy 151
|Apply by Email:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|