Inside Sales RepresentativeEnvision Sports, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
EnvisionTees.com is a family owned business located in the heart of the Midwest. Our central location and proximity to the UPS shipping hub allows us great delivery times anywhere in the continental United States. We are a company specializing in custom apparel screen printing, embroidery and promotional products.
We take pride in every aspect of our company serving our customers and strive to keep a competitive edge in our industry with every order we produce.
We at EnvisionTees.com look forward to building a long lasting and respectable relationship with you, your school, your team, or your company. We hope we to become the familiar friend and name that you are proud to do business with.
Our fully automated facility is capable of printing thousands of tshirts per day, however you may notice there are no minimums!
* Custom Screen Printing
* Custom Direct to Garment Inkjet Printing
* Custom Embroidery
* Promotional Products
* In House Digitizing
* Full Time Artist on Staff
* Complete Customer Satisfaction
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES (ESSENTIAL DUTIES INCLUDE BUT AREN’T LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING):
The Inside Sales Representative is to provide direct support to the Sales Managers in the ongoing development of existing and prospective customers to ensure that the department is able to meet its growth targets by performing the following:
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors
- Manage account services through quality checks and other follow-up
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management
- Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback to customers
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sale
- Handle financial transactions, such as receiving payment and making any necessary changes
- Maintain the appearance of the show room by ensuring products are organized and displayed properly
- Performs other duties as required and assigned
- Bachelor's degree or two year Associate Degree with emphasis on Communication, Marketing, or Sales, or one to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment that requires attention to detail and quick thinking
- Strong data entry skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and without supervision
This listing has expired
|Years of Experience||--|