On a Mission to Put
a Million People to Work
Express Employment Professionals is one of the top staffing companies in the U.S. and Canada. Every day, we help people find jobs and provide workforce solutions to businesses. Express has more than 750 franchise locations that provide a full range of employment solutions that include full-time, temporary, and part-time employment in a wide range of positions, including professional, commercial, and administrative. Each Express office is locally owned and operated and backed by the expertise and support of an international headquarters. Simply put, Express is large enough to meet your needs and small enough to care.
If you're a job seeker, Express will assess your skills and work with you to find a job that fits your needs and abilities. Applicants never pay a fee at Express, and you'll have the opportunity to earn benefits such as medical insurance, holiday pay, vacation pay, referral bonuses and much more. Learn more.
For employers, Express Employment Professionals provides staffing and HR solutions to help meet your needs and production goals.
LIKE US! Facebook.com/ExpressDbq
A Dubuque company is looking for an Assistant Manager to join their team. $13-$15/hour
* Delivers outstanding customer service to walk-in customers and telephone inquiries
* Continuously practices good listening skills with customers, UPS Store team members, and leadership
* Takes ownership of the customer's shipping needs and offers viable solutions
* Takes action to learn all product and service offerings, alternative solutions, and industry trends
* Operates all equipment, software, and devices in an expert fashion and is willing to teach others
* Maintains a clean and safe working environment
* Empathizes and manages demanding, impatient, and/or frustrated customers to turn a stressful event into a positive experience
* Manages the logistics of small to medium projects, follows through to completion, and updates all parties as needed
* May open and/or close the store and perform end-of-day accounting, etc.
* Packages shipments for safe arrival, including assembling stock boxes, building custom boxes, and properly cushioning contents
* Produces/designs, proofs, and updates materials for print projects using Adobe and Microsoft Suites
* High school diploma or GED required
* Retail/customer service experience
* Good communication and people skills
* Able to cross sell and up sell products and services
* Professionalism and Excellent customer service a must
* Strong verbal and written communication skills, including spelling and math
* Prompt, reliable, and responsible
* Able to lift 50+ pounds
* Strong computer and internet skills
If you are interested in this position, send your resume to Madelyn.Jantsch@expresspros.com. There is never a fee to the job seeker!
Like Us! Facebook.com/ExpressDbq
|Apply for this Job!|
|Contact Information:||Madi Jantsch|
|Apply by Mail:||1701 John F. Kennedy Rd.|
Dubuque, IA 52002
|Apply by Fax:||563-583-1697|
|Apply by Email:||Madelyn.Jantsch@expresspros.com|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
Temp To Hire
Full or Part Time
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||2-5 Years|