Founded in 1981, Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is a multibillion dollar, multibank holding company offering uniquely different banking solutions for business and personal clients. Heartland's independent community banks are chartered in the states of Iowa, Illinois, Wisconsin, New Mexico, Arizona, Montana, Colorado, Minnesota, Kansas and Missouri, with a total of 86 banking locations serving over 100 communities.
Heartland's common stock is traded through the NASDAQ® Global Select Market System under the symbol “HTLF.”
Why Heartland? Visit our YouTube page!
- Drives training strategy for the PCS Department in partnership with senior leadership, working cooperatively to ensure corporate objectives are successfully met.
- Proactively assesses training and acts as expert training consultant to assigned internal clients, understanding current issues and strategic goals and works with those clients to develop training solutions that support performance and strategic goals.
- Independently, or in conjunction with others, develops computer, web-based, video, multimedia visual aids, job aids or instructional materials for training programs and events.
- Responsible for the design and development of training course content, including the use of media and technology to enhance participant experience and transfer of training.
- Responsible for implementing end-to-end training programs, including accompanying communication efforts.
- Personally delivers training as business needs require.
- Evaluates the effectiveness of training interventions, including Reaction, Knowledge, Behavior, and Financial/Results level assessments.
- Develops and maintains collateral, including facilitator/participant guides and procedure documentation, related to the delivery of training programs.
- Works to improve training methods and skills; finds and incorporates improved training methods.
Education - Bachelor's degree in a business, finance, or adult training field.
- Minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience in the financial services industry.
- Previous experience in a training role required.
- Demonstrate a balance of strategic planning, analytical, reasoning, and creative skills.
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously with a high level of accuracy and within tight schedules.
- Articulate, possessing strong verbal and written communication skills, including excellent presentation skills.
- Ability to be proactive, forward-thinking, and resourceful.
- Ability to build relationships and work collaboratively with co-workers and internal clients at all levels.
- Able to work both independently, and as part of a team.
- Worked in changing, high growth environments; comfortable with ambiguity and working in matrixed organizations.
- Strong proficiency in computer applications relevant to the position.
EOE/AA Employer M/F/Disabled/Vet
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||5-10 Years|