Private Client Services Executive AssistantHeartland Financial USA, Inc., Dubuque, IA
Founded in 1981, Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is a multibillion dollar, multibank holding company offering uniquely different banking solutions for business and personal clients. Heartland's independent community banks are chartered in the states of Iowa, Illinois, Wisconsin, New Mexico, Arizona, Montana, Colorado, Minnesota, Kansas and Missouri, with a total of 86 banking locations serving over 100 communities.
Heartland's common stock is traded through the NASDAQ® Global Select Market System under the symbol “HTLF.”
Why Heartland? Visit our YouTube page!
1. Assists the department Executive Vice President with his/her daily organization to include: calendar appointments, meeting materials, e-mail management, and travel arrangements.
2. Responsible for facilitation and coordination of corporate level projects as assigned by Executive Vice President. This may include, but is not limited to, facilitating calendars, preparing agendas, aggregating meeting materials, reserving and preparing facilities, and recording minutes of meetings.
3. Provides daily coordination of activities to other department personnel.
4. Prepares presentation materials under the direction of others.
5. Coordinates and attends regularly scheduled department meetings to include preparing agendas, aggregating meeting materials, reserving and preparing facilities, and recording minutes.
6. Performs all other duties as assigned.
1. Associate’s Degree; or equivalent years of experience.
2. 3-5 years of executive level support experience
3. Proficient with Microsoft Office to include Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
4. Committed to excellence.
5. Self-motivated and takes initiative.
6. Able to think creatively to problem solve within company policy.
7. Persuasive/able to respectfully and successfully present ideas to opposition.
8. Perceptive/able to distinguish the needs and preferences of individual employees, peers and customers.
9. Ability to use prudent judgment in decision making.
10. Highly detail oriented.
11. Ability to build trust and maintain confidentiality
EOE/AA Employer M/F/Disabled/Vet
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||2-5 Years|