Founded in 1896, Hillcrest Family Services is a not-for-profit health services and education provider serving over 20,000 individuals each year. With primary programming and administrative offices in Dubuque, Hillcrest also operates programs in Cedar Rapids, Iowa City, Clinton, Washington, Ottumwa, Monticello, Maquoketa and Thomson, IL. The agency operates with an annual budget in excess of 20 million, has 500 employees, and is accredited by the Joint Commission and Coalition for Residential Education (CORE).
Job Purpose: To perform clerical, administrative and billing duties related to all aspects of the Integrated Health Home (IHH) in Dubuque, Iowa.
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- Computer skills for word processing and telephone skills required. Billing and insurance experience a plus.
- Must complete Mandatory Reporter for Child/Dependent Adult Abuse training within four months of hire date.
1. Provides clerical assistance to the director and IHH program manager.
2. Accurately and efficiently completes IHH forms, documents and letters.
3. Maintains the highest standard of confidentiality.
4. Recognizes the importance of politeness and being courteous at all times.
5. When asked to assist with clinical records for mental health centers does so in an organized & accurate manner, keeping records in order and in appropriate file sections.
6. Enters all client information into the computer database, EHR system with extreme accuracy and in a timely manner. Documents all required update information.
7. Runs, prepares and distributes various reports on a daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and as needed basis.
8. Works on special projects as they arise at various sites.
9. Assist with enrollment process, which includes meeting with clients to begin this process.
10. Request records from different providers/agencies when needed.
11. Is versatile in work schedule and makes suggestions for change and improvements as appropriate to maximize efficiency of department.
12. Attends and takes minutes for various meetings as requested by program manager or Division Director..
13. Creates/maintains spreadsheets, and updates Portal information, which includes AUD, HWQ, and QCS.
14. All other duties as assigned.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
Human and Social Services
|Years of Experience||--|