Electrical Service Tech IITop Notch Plumbing, Heating & Electrical, Galena, IL
This listing has expired
Plumbing, Heating & Electrical Company
Essential Duties: Essential job duties for this position include the following items. Other duties must be performed as assigned or required.
· Communicate professionally and respectfully with customers, office staff, and coworkers.
· Perform specific electrical installation and repairs in accordance with company standards, electrical code, and in conjunction with management staff.
· Be up-to-date and have a knowledge of state electrical code.
· Be thorough in inspections, and accurate in quoting prices to customers.
· Help customers make purchasing decisions that are mutually beneficial to the company and to the customer.
· Adhere to instructions of managers.
· Be able to read and comprehend blue prints and specification sheets as required of specific projects.
· Fill out required paperwork thoroughly and accurately and turn in daily to office staff.
· Assist with training new hires on company policies and procedures.
· Participate in all required staff meetings and training.
· Help maintain and promote a high company moral, professional and friendly work environment, and adhere to company set standards pertaining to professional appearance.
· Follow through with daily job responsibilities and instructions and report daily job progress to working partner or department manager.
· Continually look for educational opportunities to further your knowledge of the trade.
· Maintain an intermediate knowledge of electrical installation and repairs in accordance with company policies and procedures.
· Perform all job functions in compliance with company safety procedures.
· Work toward continuous quality improvement.
· Stay current with changing, related technology.
· Uphold, support, and promote all company policies and procedures.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, the individual in this position must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the minimum knowledge, skills and ability required.
· High School Diploma/GED, some technical school training preferred
· Four or more years related electrical experience.
· Proficient knowledge of tools and electrical equipment.
· Knowledge of electrical code.
· Able to comprehend basic math problems and have basic computer skills.
· Ability to work evenings and weekends and on call.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
· Must possess and maintain a valid Driver’s License and clean driving record.
· Licensed technician in Il, IA or WI preferred.
This listing has expired
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||2-5 Years|