Plumbing, Heating & Electrical Company
Essential Duties: Essential job duties for this position include the following items. Other duties must be performed as assigned or required.
· Communicate professionally and respectfully with customers, management, office staff, and coworkers.
· Have a basic knowledge of plumbing installation and repairs in accordance with company standards, plumbing code, and in conjunction with management staff.
· Become familiar and continue to learn state and local plumbing code as well as company policies and procedures.
· Be thorough in inspections and accurate in quoting prices to customers.
· Follow through with daily job responsibilities and instructions and report daily job progress to working partner or department manager.
· Help customers make purchasing decisions that are mutually beneficial to the company and to the customer.
· Continually look for educational opportunities to further your knowledge of the trade.
· Begin to familiarize yourself with general blueprint reading and comprehension.
· Adhere to instructions of managers or working supervisor.
· Fill out required paperwork thoroughly and accurately and turn in daily to office staff.
· Participate in all required staff meetings and training.
· Perform all job functions in compliance with company safety procedures.
· Work toward continuous quality improvement.
· Stay current with changing, related technology.
· Uphold, support, and promote all company policies and procedures.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, the individual in this position must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the minimum knowledge, skills and ability required.
· High School Diploma/GED, some technical school training preferred
· Two or more years related plumbing experience.
· Basic knowledge of tools and plumbing equipment.
· Able to comprehend basic math problems and have basic computer skills.
· Ability to work evenings and weekends and on call.
· Must be an unsupervised apprentice at minimum.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
· Must possess and maintain a valid Driver’s License and clean driving record.
· Plumbing Apprentice
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||2-5 Years|