Andersen Windows, Inc. is a part of Andersen Corporation; the largest window and door manufacturer in North America. The flagship Andersen® brand is the most recognized and most used brand in the window and patio door industry. In addition to the Andersen brand, Andersen Corporation includes Renewal by Andersen window replacement, Silver Line, and American Craftsman brand windows and doors sold exclusively at The Home Depot. Andersen was founded in 1903 and is privately owned. The company is known for its strong history of commitment to its business partners, employees, community and environmental stewardship. Andersen employs 9,000 people and markets products throughout North America and in South America, Europe, Asia and the Middle East.
Come build your career with the largest window and door manufacturer in North America. For more than a century, the strength of our employees has defined our position as the leader in product innovation, design, construction, performance and customer satisfaction. Focusing on our employees, remaining committed to product excellence, environmental stewardship and corporate citizenship has helped us grow into a widely admired organization.
As an Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Lead continuous improvement efforts in Initial Quality for product or process through the entire manufacturing and distribution value stream, specifically as it relates to product or component packaging.
- Work closely with Product Engineering, Manufacturing Engineer, Purchasing and Operations on product, machine & process capability studies, Control Plans, Standard Work and Work Instructions for sustainability.
- Implement cost effective methods of packaging of product and accessories that are in alignment with the enterprise strategy.
- Work with other functional area on projects and assignments.
- Develop and complete intermediate level work plans for small projects and assignments including expense /capital estimates and cost/benefit analysis.
- Apply basic engineering analytical skills (SPC, process capability, etc…) to resolve problems and to satisfy customer issues and requirements.
- Determine and report feasibility by analyzing and evaluating compatibility of materials, processes, assembly and regulatory and legal requirements.
Minimum Qualifications for this outstanding opportunity include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Demonstrates ability to effectively apply acquired knowledge, skills and abilities to a variety of assignments within a moderate range of technical difficulty.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
Skilled Labor Trades
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|