FarmTek offers commercial greenhouses and accessories, garden supplies, tension fabric buildings, portable garages, barn curtain, livestock and poultry housing, heating and cooling products, electrical and plumbing supplies, building materials, agricultural supplies, and more to help you manage your farm, nursery, business or home. Serving the agriculture industry since 1979.
Work directly with the Construction/Project Manager on a project-to-project basis
- Work with customers on pre-construction plans and site preparedness
- Schedule the project and budget time required to meet deadlines
- Determine labor requirements and dispatch workers to construction sites
- Coordinate and expedite material deliveries
- Inspect and review projects to ensure compliance with building
- Safety codes and other regulations; maintain inventory and quality of building construction
- Ensure smooth project completion
- Resolve post-construction issues.
- College degree and/or training in construction management engineering, land planning, or related field.
- General technical understanding of climate impact on construction projects is beneficial.
- Ability to read blue prints, both architectural and engineering.
- Construction Experience Preferred.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Apply by Phone:||563-875-2288|
|Apply in Person:||1440 Field Of Dreams Way|
|Apply by Mail:||1440 Field Of Dreams Way|
Dyersville, IA 52040
|Apply by Fax:||563-875-2317|
|Apply by Email:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||2-5 Years|