Dubuque Bank and Trust, a proud member of Heartland Financial USA, Inc., operates offices in Dubuque, Epworth, Farley and Holy Cross. The bank serves thousands of customers in Iowa as well as in Illinois, Wisconsin and other states. With assets of more than $1 billion, DB&T is among Iowa's 10 largest banking institutions. DB&T is headquartered at 1398 Central Avenue in Dubuque.
- Contacts prospective clients and explains features and benefits of policies offered, recommending amount and type of coverage based on analysis of prospect’s circumstances.
- Calculates and quotes premium rates for recommended policies.
- Assists customers with escalated billing questions, policy changes, claims, binder, payments, etc.
- Anticipates future needs and calls on established clients to renew and upgrade accounts.
- Provides excellence in customer service to both internal employees and external customers.
- Refers and cross-sells other banking and non-traditional products/services to new and existing customers.
- Follows insurance regulations and bank policies and procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED, Associates Degree Preferred
- 3-5 years of insurance sales experience.
- Proven customer service and sales skills
- Personalized insurance knowledge a plus
- High attention to detail and results oriented.
- Ability to analyze and interpret insurance contracts
- Life Insurance License
- Property Casualty License
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||2-5 Years|