Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
Wage: $15 - $16 / hour
Shift: Monday – Friday 6:30am – 3:30pm
This is a To Hire opportunity.
Sedona Staffing Services is seeking a Quality Production/Administrative Specialist. The work environment will in a production / manufacturing setting.
What you get to do:
- Respond to the customer’s assembly line quality problems
- Document and report assembly line and non-operational product quality issues
- Communicate issues to the customer and internal staff
What skill set we need from you:
- Ability to read blueprints
- Quality Control / Inspection experience (preferred)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, typing and data entry
- High attention to detail and a commitment to quality work performed
If interested, please submit a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 563.556.3040
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Skilled Labor Trades
|Years of Experience||--|