Food Service Worker I-Food ServiceUnityPoint Health Finley Hospital, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
A CAREER AT UNITYPOINT HEALTH - FINLEY HOSPITAL
UnityPoint Health team members come for a job, but stay for a career. As a team member, regardless of your position, you'll get the chance to change lives on a daily basis in order to deliver our vision of the Best Outcome for Every Patient, Every Time. That privilege drives employees' passion for making a difference in the lives of our patients, helping them create healthier, more rewarding lives.
At UnityPoint Health - Finley Hospital, we know our collective actions determine the experience we create. Our team members strive to work as one through four key values:
* Foster Unity
* Own the Moment
* Champion Excellence
* Seize Opportunity
If you are interested in joining our team, please visit http://www.unitypoint.org/dubuque/employment-opportunities to learn about our many opportunities and to fill out an online application.
ABOUT OUR HOSPITAL
UnityPoint Health Finley Hospital is a 126-bed community hospital. We employ more than 800 full-and-part-time employees. Finley Hospital is a not-for-profit, locally owned, regional healthcare facility part of the UnityPoint Health system. Finley Hospital is committed to bringing the best medical care to the tri-state area. We offer comprehensive, full service health care that is coordinated around our patients. We have consistently been recognized as a leader in health care.
Dubuque Finley Hospital
Work hours will be evenings, 4:00 pm to 8:00 pm, for 24 hours per pay period. You will be required to flex to other shifts as needed. There is a holiday and weekend rotation.
- Under the direct supervision of the food service director, staff performs a variety of duties related to patient meal service, sanitation and basic food preparation.
- Practices appropriate sanitation practices per state and federal guidelines.
- Prepares designated food items for patient meal service.
- Assembles trays on patient tray line according to spreadsheets and menus.
- Participates in patient menu and nourishment program to include: menu collection, floor stock, and nourishment program.
- Completes department cleaning as assigned.
- Practices good customer relation skills with all customers – patients, families, co-workers and visitors.
- Uses appropriate critical thinking skills to solve problems.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- This position may work trayline and wash dishes after each meal.
Previous food service experience is a plus. High School Diploma/GED is preferred, however not required.
This listing has expired
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|