RN-Intensive Care UnitUnityPoint Health Finley Hospital, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
A CAREER AT UNITYPOINT HEALTH - FINLEY HOSPITAL
UnityPoint Health team members come for a job, but stay for a career. As a team member, regardless of your position, you'll get the chance to change lives on a daily basis in order to deliver our vision of the Best Outcome for Every Patient, Every Time. That privilege drives employees' passion for making a difference in the lives of our patients, helping them create healthier, more rewarding lives.
At UnityPoint Health - Finley Hospital, we know our collective actions determine the experience we create. Our team members strive to work as one through four key values:
* Foster Unity
* Own the Moment
* Champion Excellence
* Seize Opportunity
If you are interested in joining our team, please visit http://www.unitypoint.org/dubuque/employment-opportunities to learn about our many opportunities and to fill out an online application.
ABOUT OUR HOSPITAL
UnityPoint Health Finley Hospital is a 126-bed community hospital. We employ more than 800 full-and-part-time employees. Finley Hospital is a not-for-profit, locally owned, regional healthcare facility part of the UnityPoint Health system. Finley Hospital is committed to bringing the best medical care to the tri-state area. We offer comprehensive, full service health care that is coordinated around our patients. We have consistently been recognized as a leader in health care.
Dubuque Finley Hospital
Work hours will be nights, 7:00 pm to 7:00 am, for 72 hours per pay period. You will be required to flex to other shifts as needed. There is a holiday and an every third weekend rotation.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
Provides nursing care for patients with actual and potential health care problems using the nursing process. Plans and directs the nursing care for individuals patients, groups of patients and families.
- Requires at least 1 year of ICU experience
- 72 hours per pay period, nights 7p-7a
- Ability to flex to other shifts as needed
- ACLS and PALS within 1 year of hire
- Demonstrated history of excellent customer service skills including providing patient education, responsiveness to the patient and patient focused care
- Demonstrated effective communication skills with physicians and other providers
- Demonstrated ability to utilize critical thinking in critical situations
- Demonstrated ability to respond quickly to changes in patients conditions
- Requires active Iowa RN licensure issued by the Iowa Board of Nursing
This listing has expired
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|