RN II-Community Health Svcs-Certified-Clayton Co VNAUnityPoint Health Finley Hospital, Dubuque, IA
A CAREER AT UNITYPOINT HEALTH - FINLEY HOSPITAL
UnityPoint Health team members come for a job, but stay for a career. As a team member, regardless of your position, you'll get the chance to change lives on a daily basis in order to deliver our vision of the Best Outcome for Every Patient, Every Time. That privilege drives employees' passion for making a difference in the lives of our patients, helping them create healthier, more rewarding lives.
At UnityPoint Health - Finley Hospital, we know our collective actions determine the experience we create. Our team members strive to work as one through four key values:
* Foster Unity
* Own the Moment
* Champion Excellence
* Seize Opportunity
If you are interested in joining our team, please visit http://www.unitypoint.org/dubuque/employment-opportunities to learn about our many opportunities and to fill out an online application.
ABOUT OUR HOSPITAL
UnityPoint Health Finley Hospital is a 126-bed community hospital. We employ more than 800 full-and-part-time employees. Finley Hospital is a not-for-profit, locally owned, regional healthcare facility part of the UnityPoint Health system. Finley Hospital is committed to bringing the best medical care to the tri-state area. We offer comprehensive, full service health care that is coordinated around our patients. We have consistently been recognized as a leader in health care.
Elkader Clayton County VNA
Schedule: Work hours will be rotating days, Monday-Friday, and every 4th weekend. This job is based out of the Clayton County VNA office in Elkader.
- Provide Home Health care to patients in home setting.
- Coordinate home care services with patients, physician, therapies and aides.
- Communication with physician and community partners.
- Assist with public health programs and activities as assigned.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must have an active RN license issued by the Iowa Board of Nursing
- Previous home health experience preferred, but not required
- Active driver license and proof of automobile insurance
- Computer skills would be helpful
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|