Accounts Payable Clerk (Part-time)EXPRESS Employment Professionals, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
On a Mission to Put
a Million People to Work
Express Employment Professionals is one of the top staffing companies in the U.S. and Canada. Every day, we help people find jobs and provide workforce solutions to businesses. Express has more than 750 franchise locations that provide a full range of employment solutions that include full-time, temporary, and part-time employment in a wide range of positions, including professional, commercial, and administrative. Each Express office is locally owned and operated and backed by the expertise and support of an international headquarters. Simply put, Express is large enough to meet your needs and small enough to care.
If you're a job seeker, Express will assess your skills and work with you to find a job that fits your needs and abilities. Applicants never pay a fee at Express, and you'll have the opportunity to earn benefits such as medical insurance, holiday pay, vacation pay, referral bonuses and much more. Learn more.
For employers, Express Employment Professionals provides staffing and HR solutions to help meet your needs and production goals.
LIKE US! Facebook.com/ExpressDbq
A Dubuque Company is seeking a Part-time (25-28 hours per week) Accounts Payable Clerk. This position performs a variety of accounting clerical tasks related to the maintenance/processing of payable account records, bills, etc.
Hours--- 9 AM - 2 PM
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the payment of goods and services purchased.
- Audits bills to ensure accuracy and adherence to proper accounting procedures.
- Reviews all bills for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment.
- Researches invoice discrepancies and finds resolution to the issues.
- Monitors accounts to ensure that payments are up to date
- Checks accounts payable bills to be paid for the week.
- Insert accounts payable checks into envelopes for mailing.
- Sort and distribute mail accordingly.
- Scans all bills, packing list, freight BOL, and all accounts payable documents and saves them accordingly.
- Keeps management informed of area activities and of any significant problems.
- Answers all vendor inquiries.
- Maintains all accounts payable reports, spreadsheets, and accounts payable files.
- Assists in monthly closings.
- High School Diploma with six months accounting/office experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft Suite (i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Knowledge of general accounting principles and practices
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment with accuracy and attention to detail in order to meet deadlines
- Accounting experience and/or education preferred
- Experience handling confidential material
If you are qualified for this position, email your resume to Madelyn.Jantsch@expresspros.com . Never a fee to the job seeker!
This listing has expired
|Years of Experience||--|