Retirement Plan Services Inside Sales RepresentativeHeartland Financial USA, Inc., Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Founded in 1981, Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is a multibillion dollar, multibank holding company offering uniquely different banking solutions for business and personal clients. Heartland's independent community banks are chartered in the states of Iowa, Illinois, Wisconsin, New Mexico, Arizona, Montana, Colorado, Minnesota, Kansas and Missouri, with a total of 86 banking locations serving over 100 communities.
Heartland's common stock is traded through the NASDAQ® Global Select Market System under the symbol “HTLF.”
Why Heartland? Visit our YouTube page!
PRIMARY & ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support and partner with others to reach department sales goals
- Actively recruit new partnerships outside the bank channel to gain selling agreements and referral relationships
- Develop and maintain working relationships with internal and external referral sources, including but not limited to: bankers, retirement plan administrators, attorneys, CPA’s, financial advisors, money managers, and area business leaders
- Create, design and deliver custom sales presentations based on analysis of the client's current offering and benchmarking review.
- Review prospect’s current investment line-up and determine an appropriate fund mapping.
- Create and share in depth analysis of investment performance, trustee/fiduciary liabilities, employer/employee support, education and fees.
- Manage the sales process by qualifying and prioritizing ongoing sales opportunities
- Educates company wealth advisors about competitor products, investments, plan design, cross-testing, fee disclosures, conversion process, service models and fiduciary liability.
- Understand bank products, services, and contacts for each member bank in order to effectively cross-sell and refer business.
Perform other duties as assigned
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 1-3 years of relevant experience in the retirement plan industry
- Knowledge of retirement plan features and provisions, including, but not limited to: plan conversion strategies, investments, testing, and compliance.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills to identify problems and recommend appropriate follow-up action
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills via email and phone; self-motivated and entrepreneurial.
- Knowledge of plan design, compliance and testing, ERISA and industry standards. Strong presentation skills in board room or one-on-one environment
- Teamwork and interpersonal skills to work on cross-organizational initiatives
This listing has expired
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|