The Sisters of Charity, BVM at Mount Carmel is an active community of Catholic women religious who minister in 19 states and two foreign countries in works of charity, justice, education, and freedom. These four values guide us in our mission to ensure employees are treated fairly, compensated justly and are provided opportunities for personal and professional growth. To learn more about Sisters of Charity, BVM, please visit us at http://www.bvmcong.org.
We are currently seeking a Registered Nurse with supervisory experience and a passion to deliver quality long-term clinical care for the role of RN Nursing Supervisor for our evening and night shifts. Responsibilities include:
- assessing resident and staff needs and ensuring that quality care is provided consistently and timely;
- performing supervisory duties for the evening and night shift teams including, but not limited to, hiring, orientation, performance reviews;
- communicating all clinical and staffing issues with the Director;
- partnering with the health care leadership team to improve processes;
- exhibiting a strong commitment to developing and coaching staff.
An ideal candidate will exhibit strong leadership, judgment, and critical thinking skills. A valid RN (BSN, preferred) license and 3-5 years of supervisory experience preferred. This full-time role offers a Monday through Friday schedule, with occasional weekend hours as needed.
Interested applicants should submit their resume and cover letter to:
Sisters of Charity, BVM
Attn: Human Resources
1100 Carmel Drive
Dubuque, IA 52001
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||2-5 Years|