RN-CardiologyUnityPoint Health Finley Hospital, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
A CAREER AT UNITYPOINT HEALTH - FINLEY HOSPITAL
UnityPoint Health team members come for a job, but stay for a career. As a team member, regardless of your position, you'll get the chance to change lives on a daily basis in order to deliver our vision of the Best Outcome for Every Patient, Every Time. That privilege drives employees' passion for making a difference in the lives of our patients, helping them create healthier, more rewarding lives.
At UnityPoint Health - Finley Hospital, we know our collective actions determine the experience we create. Our team members strive to work as one through four key values:
* Foster Unity
* Own the Moment
* Champion Excellence
* Seize Opportunity
If you are interested in joining our team, please visit http://www.unitypoint.org/dubuque/employment-opportunities to learn about our many opportunities and to fill out an online application.
ABOUT OUR HOSPITAL
UnityPoint Health Finley Hospital is a 126-bed community hospital. We employ more than 800 full-and-part-time employees. Finley Hospital is a not-for-profit, locally owned, regional healthcare facility part of the UnityPoint Health system. Finley Hospital is committed to bringing the best medical care to the tri-state area. We offer comprehensive, full service health care that is coordinated around our patients. We have consistently been recognized as a leader in health care.
Dubuque Finley Hospital
This position is located in the Cardiology Clinic at Finley Hospital.
Work hours are Monday through Friday, 7:30 am to 4:00 pm, for 40 hours per 2-week pay period. You will be required to flex to other shifts as needed.
- Responsible for providing customer service and patient care for the clinic; greeting patients and visitors, receiving and triaging calls and scheduling patient appointments, surgeries, procedures, tests, etc....
- Responsible for accurate documentation into patients electronic medical records in a timel and efficient manner.
- Ensure chart preparation is accurate and complete.
- Assist physician with clinic procedures as needed.
- Maintain courteous, caring and professional attitude to all individuals contacting or working in the office.
- Must have an active RN license issued by the Iowa Board of Nursing. Previous experience in a clinic setting is preferred, but not required.
This listing has expired
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|