Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
Responsible for selling insurance policies and other services offered by client.
- Sell insurance policies to prospects/clients.
- Help individuals, businesses, and families select the most appropriate policies for health, life, and properties.
- Offer property and casualty, life, health, disability, and long-term care insurance.
- Sell policies that protect individuals and businesses from financial loss resulting from automobile accidents, fire, theft, storms, and other events that can damage property.
- Sell annuities for retirement incomes.
- Offer health insurance policies that cover the costs of medical care and loss of income due to illness or injury.
- Advise clients on how to minimize risk.
- Advise clients on retirement planning, estate planning, and also provide assistance in setting up pension plans for businesses.
- Sell mutual funds and variable annuities.
If interested in this position, please contact Diane at 563.875.7030 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer
|Apply for this Job!|
|Apply by Phone:||563-875-7030|
|Apply in Person:||Dyersville Office|
601 16th SE
|Apply by Email:||email@example.com|
|Years of Experience||--|