Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
Great Opportunity in Guttenberg!
1st shift - 7:00-3:30
• Check products for defects and accuracy
• Ensure posting of outbound deliveries using pre-designated software
• Organize packaging procedures to ensure safety of shipment
• Ensure that serial and batch numbers match the product
• Pull, pack and ship finished goods
• Process customers’ orders by ensuring that the right shipment is on its way
• Perform shipment receiving duties while ensuring the right item has been delivered
• Report and replace any defective item prior to packing
• Prepare and paste labels on shipments
• Prepare invoices and delivery orders
• Ensure that items are properly packed and labeled
• Ensure that the warehouse is cleaned and maintained at all times
If interested in this position, please contact Diane at 563-875-7030 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer
|Apply for this Job!|
|Apply by Phone:||563-875-7030|
|Apply in Person:||Dyersville Office|
601 16th SE
|Apply by Email:||email@example.com|
|Years of Experience||--|