Sales AssistantDDI, Inc, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
DDI, Inc. is a successful import/export company specializing in developing custom programs for small to medium sized retail groups, OEM manufacturers, and agricultural businesses.
With corporate headquarters in Dubuque, and offices in Seattle, Canada, China, and Japan DDI continues to see rapid growth of sales and clients. DDI sells full container loads of product by sourcing or manufacturing products and shipping it without needing additional outside services, such as quality verification, warehousing, customs brokerages, or freight forwarders. This allows DDI, Inc. to be not only highly cost competitive, but also timelier on getting product to the client.
Product programs include agricultural buildings, confinements, and ventilation; OEM metal or plastic products or parts; and retail products including hardware, lighting, furniture, lawn & garden, and outdoor equipment.
Local Manufacturer seeking a Sales Assistant.
DDI, Inc., an off-shore manufacturer of a wide variety of component parts and sub-assemblies is looking for a dynamic Sales Assistant with experience supporting multiple accounts, products and sales personnel. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the day to day operations of the sales team to include order entry, customer service, order tracking, and clear communication with overseas manufacturing offices.
Job Functions: Enter orders; communicate orders and information to overseas offices; confirm orders and shipments with customers; track production and shipment of orders; assist Sales Executives with daily customer communication, prospecting generation/follow up and travel arrangements; trouble shoot shipment and product issues; customer service; and order entry.
- Attention to detail a must
- Ability to work independently.
- Must be a self starter and proactive thinker
- Ability to be a problem solver with logical reasoning skills
- Ability to make decisions as needed
- Superior customer service skills
- Ability to effectively handle multiple projects at once
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work and flourish in an unstructured fluid environment
- 3-5 years experience in a fast-paced business environment
- Sourcing/importing background a plus
- Bachelors or Associates degree a plus
- Proficient to advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite with an emphasis on Excel and Outlook
- Competitive salary
- Paid vacation
- Health plan
- IRA with match
DDI, Inc. is a Dubuque, Iowa and Kent, Washington based design, development and manufacturing company that provides its wide range of customers with comprehensive solutions to their product development, production and delivery goals.
This listing has expired
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|