For more than 140 years, Prudential has delivered products and services that help address the financial challenges of individual and institutional customers. Today, with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe and Latin America, Prudential is among the world’s largest financial services companies. Building your career at Prudential offers you the opportunity to truly make a difference.
Responsible for independent management of an assigned book of business in either (or both):
o Compliance Testing & Reporting
o Plan Document Services (both new business and existing clients)
- Supports key initiatives and projects (including new products, new systems or enhancements) as needed.
- Collaborates with other Plan Compliance and Financial Services team members and business partners to provide positive client experience and outcomes.
- Plan Design & Consulting (provide expertise/recommendations for plan design changes based upon request)
- Supports Retirement Plan Consultant organization providing documents (Prototype, Specimen and Volume Submitter plan document drafting support. This includes support for Plan Restatements, Mergers / Acquisitions, Spin-Offs etc.
- Some client facing responsibilities (including participation on client calls and with business partners as needed)
- Minimum 1-3 years in financial services or related industry
- College degree or equivalent work experience
- Technical expertise in compliance testing & reporting/plan document services considered a plus
- Ability to manage assignments to ensure intended results are achieved on time and within budget
- Detail oriented
- Strong communication and time management skills; ability to handle competing priorities
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- ASPPA designations considered a plus
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|