Platinum Supplemental Insurance markets cost-effective, benefit-rich supplemental insurance policies that help families focus on recovery, not finances, when a family member is fighting cancer, heart attack or stroke, or is affected by critical illness or injury. Founded in 1995 in Dubuque, Iowa, Platinum is dedicated to enhancing the lives of its customers, representatives and employees by delivering exceptional value and customer service at all times; offering unmatched opportunities for personal, professional and financial growth; and operating with unwavering passion, integrity and concern for others. For more information on Platinum, our product lines and career opportunities, visit www.pltnm.com.
Customer Service Data-Entry Operator
Platinum Supplemental Insurance in Dubuque, Iowa, is seeking a customer service data-entry operator to effectively maintain accurate data in our computer systems and archives.
In this position, you will compile and prepare data for entry, review data for errors, and generate reports within appropriate deadlines. Successful candidates will possess proven data-entry experience, have strong organizational skills and be detail-oriented. The data-entry operator impacts the day-to-day operations of the customer service team by helping to provide the best customer service experience for Platinum’s customers, sales representatives and employees.
- Migrate text-based and numerical customer and claims data from source documents into a company database, within established deadlines
- Compile, verify and sort information according to priorities to prepare source data for computer entry
- Review data for deficiencies or errors
- Apply data program techniques and procedures
- Generate reports, store completed work in designated locations and perform any necessary backup operations
- Maintain confidentiality and comply with all HIPAA rules and regulations
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Proficient with Microsoft Professional Suite, including Word and Excel
- Proven data-entry proficiency at a rate of 50 words per minute or faster
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality
- A high level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks and meet all deadlines
- NO WEEKEND OR HOLIDAY HOURS
- The training, management and resources necessary to support your career growth, helping you to exceed your personal and professional goals
- Employee health and wellness program that includes free personal training, if desired
- Casual dress
- Typical workweek: Monday–Thursday 8 a.m.–5 p.m. and Friday 8 a.m.–3 p.m.
- Modern office facilities on Dubuque's thriving, historic Main St.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Platinum Supplemental Insurance is committed to providing equal employment opportunities (EOE) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, gender, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, amnesty or veteran status.
How to Apply:
Visit pltnm.com/careers/corporate-jobs, click the green Apply Now button and complete our online application. Please attach your resume.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
|Years of Experience||--|