A CAREER AT UNITYPOINT HEALTH - FINLEY HOSPITAL
UnityPoint Health team members come for a job, but stay for a career. As a team member, regardless of your position, you'll get the chance to change lives on a daily basis in order to deliver our vision of the Best Outcome for Every Patient, Every Time. That privilege drives employees' passion for making a difference in the lives of our patients, helping them create healthier, more rewarding lives.
At UnityPoint Health - Finley Hospital, we know our collective actions determine the experience we create. Our team members strive to work as one through four key values:
* Foster Unity
* Own the Moment
* Champion Excellence
* Seize Opportunity
If you are interested in joining our team, please visit http://www.unitypoint.org/dubuque/employment-opportunities to learn about our many opportunities and to fill out an online application.
ABOUT OUR HOSPITAL
UnityPoint Health Finley Hospital is a 126-bed community hospital. We employ more than 800 full-and-part-time employees. Finley Hospital is a not-for-profit, locally owned, regional healthcare facility part of the UnityPoint Health system. Finley Hospital is committed to bringing the best medical care to the tri-state area. We offer comprehensive, full service health care that is coordinated around our patients. We have consistently been recognized as a leader in health care.
Dubuque Finley Hospital
This position is for 80 hours per pay period. Work hours will be days, Monday through Friday.
The licensed and credentialed ARNP will provide wound services at the Finley outpatient, inpatient and skilled nursing outreach program in our community. ARNP will be responsible for the development and growth of our current skilled nursing facility outreach program, while providing wound care services in our outpatient and inpatient program. The ARNP will provides assessment, diagnosis, treatment, consultation and follow-up of wound patients in collaboration with a physician as dictated by state licensure requirements. The ARNP provides age and specialty appropriate medical care and management of the patients, as defined by his/her scope of practice and education.
- Review the Medical Records and process of care on all patients regularly for each major wound type.
- The ARNP will use all reasonable efforts to facilitate attending physicians and nursing personnel to adhere to Clinical Practice Guidelines and the Hospital/Medical staff patient care policies.
- The Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner will review physician and nursing staff documentation to ensure completeness, timeliness and accuracy of coding.
- The ARNP is responsible, with the Medical Director, for HBO chamber quality and safety.
- Supervise the provision of services by all professional and ancillary staff in the dept.
- The ARNP shall serve as an educational resource for the entire dept. staff.
- This position will be responsible for growing the Wound Center patient program
- The position will be responsible for developing the inpatient Wound Program to assist inpatients with wound healing
. The position will be responsible for developing and growing the skilled nursing facility outreach program
Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner licensure to practice in Iowa. Ideal candidate will have surgical background. A successful candidate will be a self-starter who enjoys program development and growing a business.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|