CNAs and Nurses- Mercy Career Fair! Oct 26th from 3-6pmMercy Medical Center, Dubuque, IA
Mercy Medical Center is a not for profit Catholic hospital serving the tri-state area of Iowa, Illinois and Wisconsin since 1879. Mercy – Dubuque has 263 beds while Mercy – Dyersville is a critical access hospital with 25 beds and a 40-bed nursing home.
Mercy offers a full range of acute care services, including invasive cardiology and open-heart surgery, Level II trauma center, Level II regional neonatal intensive care unit, general and orthopaedic surgery, psychiatric services and inpatient physical rehabilitation. Mercy also operates two hospital-based skilled nursing units, extensive outpatient rehabilitation services, home health care, retail pharmacy and a wide range of outpatient, community and business services. Mercy’s 1,300 full- and part-time employees and medical staff of 230 care for more than 56,000 inpatients and outpatients each year.
The hospital is accredited by The Joint Commission and achieved Magnet designation, the gold standard of patient care, in 2004 and was redesignated a Magnet hospital in 2009.
Mercy Medical Center is a member of Mercy Health Network in Iowa and is a Ministry Organization of Trinity Health based in Novi, Michigan.
Mercy is an organization that values and encourages diversity. To learn more about Mercy and its opportunities for employment, please see the postings listed on this site or visit our website at www.mercydubuque.com.
Nurses and CNA's- Join our Mercy Team
- October 26th, 2017 from 3-6pm in the Francis Auditorium- 6th Floor
- Come learn about job opportunities, nursing at Mercy, and our RN residency program
- Bring your resumes and network with our Nursing Directors and Staff Nurses
- Take a hospital tour
- Snacks and Beverages will be provided
- To see our employment opportunities and apply online, please visit www.mercydubuque.com/careers
- For questions or to RSVP(optional) contact: Brittani Felderman, RN, BSN- Nurse Recruiter at Brittani.Felderman@mercyhealth.com
Units the will be in attendance include:
- Home Care
- Recovery Room
- Oak Crest Manor- Dyersville
- Float Pool
- Operating Room
- Emergency Department
- Birth Center/Peds/NICU
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
Full and Part Time
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|