Creative ArchitectDupaco Community Credit Union, Asbury, IA
This listing has expired
In 2016, Dupaco was named a Top 10 Best Mid-Sized Place to Work in Iowa by the Des Moines Register as a result of an employee feedback survey administered by Workplace Dynamics, LLC, a leading research firm that specializes in organizational health and workplace improvement.
Dupaco Community Credit Union is a not-for-profit, member-owned financial cooperative which offers a complete line of savings, checking/ATM, loan, mortgage, investment, trust, insurance, and online services. Dupaco is chartered to serve residents of the state of Iowa; Crawford, Grant, Iowa and Lafayette Counties in Wisconsin; and Carroll, Jo Daviess, Stephenson, Rock Island and Whiteside Counties in Illinois. Membership totals over 100,000 with assets of $1.3 billion. Offices are currently located in: Dubuque, Iowa; Asbury, Iowa; Dyersville, Iowa; Manchester, Iowa; Cedar Rapids, Iowa; Cedar Falls, Iowa; Waterloo, Iowa; Carroll, Iowa; Galena, Illinois; and Platteville, Wisconsin. Connect online @ www.dupaco.com.
For additional opportunities and benefit information visit our careers page at: https://www.dupaco.com/dupaco-careers.html
Dupaco Community Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
As a Creative Architect at Dupaco, you’ll be bringing Dupaco’s brand to life through the oversight and development of print pieces, digital content, and other creative assets. The projects you procure will be impactful, and distinctly Dupaco. You pay attention to the details, can multi-task and are a self-starter. You ask thoughtful questions of project stakeholders in an effort to craft unique, effective solutions.
- Responsible for ensuring that all projects procured by the marketing department or external design agencies represent brand Dupaco
- Developing and executing creative and/or marketing project briefs
- Creating campaigns or standalone pieces (print and/or digital) from concept to completion, including copy writing, design, proofreading and production
- Collaborating with internal stakeholders to understand needs and identify opportunities to develop and deploy marketing collateral to meet goals and objectives
- Supporting the education and outreach team by creating branded educational material and tools (print, digital, and non-traditional)
- Assisting with internal communication efforts of Dupaco by creating branded communication and training materials
- A Bachelor's degree in marketing, graphic design, visual arts, or closely related field or equivalent combination of education or experience required
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with designing print and digital media
- Experience in developing and executing creative and/or marketing project briefs
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite design programs
- Strong design skills and ability to craft campaigns which meet stated objectives
- Exceptional written and communication skills with ability to articulate objectives
- Excellent organizational and planning skills with the ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines
This listing has expired
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||2-5 Years|