Help Desk RepresentativeDupaco Community Credit Union, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
In 2016, Dupaco was named a Top 10 Best Mid-Sized Place to Work in Iowa by the Des Moines Register as a result of an employee feedback survey administered by Workplace Dynamics, LLC, a leading research firm that specializes in organizational health and workplace improvement.
Dupaco Community Credit Union is a not-for-profit, member-owned financial cooperative which offers a complete line of savings, checking/ATM, loan, mortgage, investment, trust, insurance, and online services. Dupaco is chartered to serve residents of the state of Iowa; Crawford, Grant, Iowa and Lafayette Counties in Wisconsin; and Carroll, Jo Daviess, Stephenson, Rock Island and Whiteside Counties in Illinois. Membership totals over 100,000 with assets of $1.3 billion. Offices are currently located in: Dubuque, Iowa; Asbury, Iowa; Dyersville, Iowa; Manchester, Iowa; Cedar Rapids, Iowa; Cedar Falls, Iowa; Waterloo, Iowa; Carroll, Iowa; Galena, Illinois; and Platteville, Wisconsin. Connect online @ www.dupaco.com.
For additional opportunities and benefit information visit our careers page at: https://www.dupaco.com/dupaco-careers.html
Dupaco Community Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
You are the go-to person when our staff needs a helping hand, from resetting passwords to resolving complex issues. You are the calm in midst of the chaos. You don’t’ have to be the expert in everything - we have all the tools you’ll need to succeed. If fielding questions, fighting fraud, troubleshooting issues and supporting our staff excites you… then you might be ready for your next adventure as a Help Desk Representative!
- Strengthen member service by providing support to our front line staff regarding technical issues, policies, procedures and general questions
- Field questions regarding check endorsements, potential fraud, vault balancing, drawer balancing and error resolutions in the teller line
- Utilize help desk management software and case management and recommend to the training team items that require further training within all areas of the credit union
- Testing of software enhancements and recommendations for software improvements and enhancements based on staff feedback obtained through the calls taken
- Answer internal knowledge base questions and maintain the information on the burst to ensure it remains current
- Working knowledge of all Dupaco products, services, operating procedures & technology
- Ability to assume responsibility, solve problems and make sound decisions quickly and efficiently
- Must be self-starter with high energy and motivation
- Excellent written and verbal skills to professionally communicate with staff
- Familiarity with financial regulations
This listing has expired
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|