In 2016, Dupaco was named a Top 10 Best Mid-Sized Place to Work in Iowa by the Des Moines Register as a result of an employee feedback survey administered by Workplace Dynamics, LLC, a leading research firm that specializes in organizational health and workplace improvement.
Dupaco Community Credit Union is a not-for-profit, member-owned financial cooperative which offers a complete line of savings, checking/ATM, loan, mortgage, investment, trust, insurance, and online services. Dupaco is chartered to serve residents of the state of Iowa; Crawford, Grant, Iowa and Lafayette Counties in Wisconsin; and Carroll, Jo Daviess, Stephenson, Rock Island and Whiteside Counties in Illinois. Membership totals over 100,000 with assets of $1.3 billion. Offices are currently located in: Dubuque, Iowa; Asbury, Iowa; Dyersville, Iowa; Manchester, Iowa; Cedar Rapids, Iowa; Cedar Falls, Iowa; Waterloo, Iowa; Carroll, Iowa; Galena, Illinois; and Platteville, Wisconsin. Connect online @ www.dupaco.com.
For additional opportunities and benefit information visit our careers page at: https://www.dupaco.com/dupaco-careers.html
Dupaco Community Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
You are compassionate, understanding, and versatile. You are a difference maker who loves to connect with people over the phone. You strive to improve the lives of others by doing what you do best – helping in any way you can. As a Card Services Representative, you’ll have a chance to do these things by providing a high level of member service on our credit cards, debit cards, and more!
- Supporting all membership calls and emails, branch service requests, and employee questions
- Processing member card orders (new and replacement cards) and perform other card issuing functions (closing cards, lost/stolen, fraud and dispute, PINS, etc.)
- Serving as primary contact for member calls, trouble shooting, and error resolution
- Working with a variety of software programs to administer the credit unions card products and services
- Providing quality service to members and potential members by educating them on services and the technology that is available to them, including referring them to appropriate products and services to improve their financial position
- Monitoring all Visa and MasterCard transactions through regular reports and completing follow up as needed
- Excellent communication skills
- Financial industry/customer services experience preferred
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced phone environment
- Excellent computer skills/technological aptitude
- Patience in dealing with challenging situations
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|