At McGraw-Hill Education, we believe that our contribution to unlocking a brighter future lies within the application of our deep understanding of how learning happens and how the mind develops. It exists where the science of learning meets the art of teaching.
Educators have been and always will be at the core of the learning experience. The solutions we develop help educators impart their knowledge to students more efficiently. We believe that harnessing technology can enhance learning inside and outside of the classroom and deepen the connections between students and teachers to empower greater success.
By partnering with educators around the globe, our learning engineers, content developers and pedagogical experts are developing increasingly open learning ecosystems that are proven to improve pass rates, elevate grades and increase engagement for each individual learner while improving outcomes for all.
Why? Because learning changes everything.
- Provide Marketing support to the Product Marketing Managers and Director on your team.
- Create sales collateral to support the Go to Market Strategy for assigned Product portfolio to include: flyers, presentations and other print and digital assets.
- Coordinate in person and web based events.
- Participate in special projects as assigned by Marketing Director.
- Work with Product Marketing team to ensure operational excellence within assigned portfolio. This includes systems support and regular data inputs and updates.
- Perform office support duties: submit invoices, order supplies, monitor supply budget, update databases to ensure data accuracy, maintain project files, send mail and manage postage budget.
- Bachelor's Degree, or equivalent work experience.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills. Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Excellent organization skills.
- Outstanding presentation skills.
- Proficient in using Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Internet Explorer.
- If you’re interested in this position, submit your resume.
- We’ll review your resume, and if you might be a match, we’ll contact you.
- After our first conversation, you may be invited to interview with others at McGraw-Hill Education. This is your time to shine!
- If you’re eager, dynamic and ultimately a good fit, you’ll be afforded the opportunity to change the future of education.
Join a team of those who want to make a difference in education, are intellectually curious and have integrity! We can offer a means for you to achieve the goals you want to accomplish in your career. Please apply – right now – we can’t wait to meet you!
McGraw-Hill Education is an EOE/Male/Female/Disability/Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment. For special accommodation due to disability, please email TalentAcquisition@mheducation.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate individual
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
|Years of Experience||--|