Stonehill Franciscan Services is the largest non-governmental Continuum of Care Facility in the state of Iowa; with the largest Post-Acute services in the Tri-State area. Our mission is to provide the highest quality of care in a dignified atmosphere. We strive to provide an outstanding Customer Experience to every residents, family and community member, and co-worker we encounter. In 2016, Stonehill created Career Pathways that support the professional career development for all of our employees. Career Pathways are positions that will provide work experience and financial support for employees who look for additional ways to build their skills and/or leadership opportunities. We have been blest for over 50 years to provide the highest quality of care to so many and look forward to continuing our service for many, many years to come.
Benefits offered to our employees are Nursing Scholarships, Free membership to our Wellness Center, discount Massages, Referral Bonus, Medical, Dental, Vision insurances, Flex Spending for both Medical and Childcare, Short Term Disability/Life Insurance, 401k/Roth Match, Employee Assistance Program, and Employee Recognition Programs.
Current services provide: a Wellness Center; Independent Living Villas and Apartments; Assisted Living Apartments; a Residential Care Facility; a Long-Term Care Facility; a Skilled Nursing Facility; an In-Patient and Out-Patient Rehabilitation Program with Physical, Occupational, Speech and Massage Therapy. SFS employs more than 400 people and serves 300 residents as well as 2,000 wellness members.
These activities are focused on the individual and group needs, interests and potentials of the resident. The activities are designed to enhance the functioning and quality of life of the residents and are coordinated with the other services of Stonehill.
JOB TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
May include any and/or all of the following:
- Plans, organizes, schedules and supervises a variety of activities which are appropriate fort the individual and group needs, interests and potentials of the residents in an assigned level of care;
- Provides positive interaction with residents and their families on a daily basis scheduling individual, small and large group activities inside and outside the facility;
- Helps plan the activities calendar and coordinator activity programs with the department;
- May attend care plan conferences and helps prepare the care plans for residents;
- Keeps a current record of residents assessments, interests, daily activity participation and progress;
- Recruits and escorts residents to and from activities. Sets up and cleans activity area and keep related equipment in good order, communicate the goals and objectives of the activities programs to team members, volunteers, family members and the public;
- Participates in the In Service education and training programs. Attends appropriate outside professional meetings and training seminars to meet CEU requirements;
- Develops effective working relationships with volunteers and community prof\grams resources;
- Works cooperatively with the Activities Director;
- Performs other duties assigned.
- Follow current HIPPA Practices and Standards.
- Assures that resident’s rights to fair and equitable treatment, self-determination, individuality, privacy, property and civil rights are followed.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|