Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
Supervisor Positions Needed
* 2nd shift - Noon-10:00pm
* 3rd shift - 10:00pm-6:00am
Both positions will oversee a Powder Paint Line as well as a work crew. Supervisory experience necessary.
This is a great opportunity for Team Leads/Supervisors looking for a new opportunity and a challenge!
- Candidates for this position will have a keen eye for detail, be self-motivated and take pride in seeing a job well done.
- Develops and implements paint and material preparation processes.
- Serves as the key resource during the development and implementation of paint line.
- Directs the overall operation of the paint line.
- Implements the processing of products in accordance with plans created by process engineer and provides feedback.
- Drives system improvements and methodology to increase productivity and quality.
- Mechanical aptitude required.
Training for both positions will be done on 1st shift.
Sedona Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|