DDI, Inc. is a successful import/export company specializing in developing custom programs for small to medium sized retail groups, OEM manufacturers, and agricultural businesses.
With corporate headquarters in Dubuque, and offices in Seattle, Canada, China, and Japan DDI continues to see rapid growth of sales and clients. DDI sells full container loads of product by sourcing or manufacturing products and shipping it without needing additional outside services, such as quality verification, warehousing, customs brokerages, or freight forwarders. This allows DDI, Inc. to be not only highly cost competitive, but also timelier on getting product to the client.
Product programs include agricultural buildings, confinements, and ventilation; OEM metal or plastic products or parts; and retail products including hardware, lighting, furniture, lawn & garden, and outdoor equipment.
Local Manufacturer is seeking an OEM Sales Executive
DDI, Inc., an off-shore manufacturer of a wide variety of component parts and sub-assemblies is looking for a dynamic Compressor Industry Sales Executive to join our expanding team in Dubuque, Iowa.
Do you have significant experience in the Compressor Industry? Are you interested in channeling that expertise into a new career opportunity? We're looking for a results-driven Sales Executive to actively seek out new business opportunties by contacting and developing relationships with your established contacts. The successful candidate will already have contacts with buyers, purchasing managers and engineers to help expedite the sale process. The goal is to meet and surpass the company's expectations to drive rapid and sustainable growth.
- Be able to listen to what the customer needs
- Understand customers' needs and respond accordingly and effectively
- Expand relationships with customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their needs
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Gain a thorough understanding of the procedures and processes of the company
- Be able to communicate effectively with overseas offices, factories and logistics team
- Build long-term trusting relationships with customers
- Grow our existing business with new products and new customers
- Must have well-established contacts in the industry
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Computer use competency
- Availability to travel 25%-40% of time
- Understanding of compressor manufacturing and production a plus
- Experience with overseas manufacturing beneficial
Compensation and Benefits:
- Base pay with aggressive bonus program
- Earn up to 15 days of PTO in first year
- Solid and affordable healthcare package
- 3% employer match for retirement investment
DDI, Inc. was founded in 1999 and has built a well-earned reputation for delivering quality components and products to a diverse portfolio of companies across the globe. Our dedicated staff delivers dependable products with innovative manufacturing and logistics solutions.
If interested apply to:
Richard Walker, DDI, Inc., Dubuque, Iowa
email@example.com Tel: 563.690.1218
|Apply for this Job!|
|Apply by Email:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||5-10 Years|