Cost AccountantDyersville Die Cast, Dyersville, IA
This listing has expired
Established by Joe Ertl in 1970, Dyersville Die Cast continues to be privately owned and managed by the Ertl Family. Dyersville Die Cast has grown to become one of North America's most capable and dependable die casters to service a wide range of industries, including:
- Industrial & Outdoor lighting
- Hand Tools
We are your single stop source for aluminum and zinc die castings, full-service tool and die support, die castings, state-of- the art machining, finishing, powder coating and final assembly. We deliver....
Good Parts on Time !!!
Established in 1970, Dyersville Die Cast is one of North America’s most capable and dependable die-casters, servicing a wide range of non-automotive industries. A family business with a heart, our most valuable assets are our employees. We train you well and treat you well. Come work for a local, privately-owned business that will not relocate your job overseas!
- Create/provide costing modules utilizing ERP system
- Develop and maintain accurate Bill of Materials and Routings in order to generate accurate gross margin reporting for executives
- Develop and maintain all required production reporting including productivity reporting, scrap and sales analysis and other related reporting required by Controller and General Manager
- Develop tool crib and maintenance crib to enhance work center cost accounting
- Assist Controller in month end, financial closing process
- Conduct and control required annual physical inventory
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance.
- 1 year experience in cost accounting preferred. Will consider new grads.
- Manufacturing experience preferred.
- Strong analytical skills required.
- Data mining skills and strong technical knowledge, including Microsoft Suite (Excel). ERP system experience is highly desirable.
- Desire to learn a “heavy” manufacturing operations.
- Must be able to effectively work with all levels of staff.
We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefit package, including employer-subsidized health insurance, retirement plan, life insurance, generous paid time off and annual bonus. We are a drug-free work environment.
To apply, please email your resume to:
- Recruiter: email@example.com
- In person: Monday – Thursday, 8am to 4pm. Friday, 8:00am -noon. 502 5th Street NW, Dyersville, IA 52040
This listing has expired
|Years of Experience||--|