Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
Full time Manufacturing Technician position
Job Description and Requirements:
- Operate light and heavy equipment ranging from sewing and cutting fabric, hot air welding, pneumatic and electric hand tools, and other manufacturing and assembly equipment
- Assemble products and other general labor work as needed
- Track inventory and supplies
- Ability to perform basic maintenance and repairs to equipment as needed
- Proficient at typing, editing, and proofreading
- Attention to detail
- Able to work alone or as part of a team
- Able to lift approximately 50 lbs.
- Must be safety conscious and adhere to safety regulations
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently while maintaining high quality levels
If interested in this role, please email your resume to Kelly@careerpros.com
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|